I had some leftover kefta kebabs, and wanted to use them in a creative way.
- 2 kebabs (I like the Bulgarian kebabs in the Zahav cookbook by Michael Solomonov) sliced lengthwise
- Tahini sauce (1/4c tahini, 1 clove garlic, 2-4T lemon juice, water to thin)
- 2 eggs
- 1 or 2 pieces of high quality bread
- Fry the slices of kebab in a good amount of avocado oil until they are quite crispy on the edges.
- Make an omelet
- Toast the bread
- Spoon 1-2T of the tahini sauce on the toast, then stack the omelet and kebabs on top.
- Top with toasted pine nuts and a dusting of Aleppo pepper.