Middle Eastern Chicken Wings
February 12, 2021
- 4 lbs chicken wings (preferably skin-on, organic and/or pasture-raised)
- 1/4 fresh lemon juice
- 4T zaatar
- 4T butter, melted
- 1-2t Aleppo pepper, to taste
- Toss the chicken wings in the lemon juice.
- Toss the chicken wings in the za'atar
- Toss the chicken in the melted butter
- Finally, toss the chicken in the Aleppo pepper.
- Roast at 500F (260C) for 10 minutes until crispy on one side, flip over and cook 10 more minutes or until fully cooked (internal temperature of 160F [71C]).