I've been experimenting a lot recently with sandwiches and with cauliflower, and as is pretty obvious if you've been on this site for long, my favorite style of cooking is middle eastern. This is a great sandwich for a summer day. Filling, fresh, and light.
- About 1/2c. Za'atar Roasted Cauliflower
- Good quality bread, like whole grain wheat bread
- 2-4T Cream Cheese (or Hummus)
- 1-2t Pomegranate Molasses
- Toasted pine nuts (optional)
OK, this one is pretty simple.
- Toast the bread lightly.
- Spread cream cheese or hummus.
- Top with the cauliflower.
- Drizzle with pomegranate molasses.
- Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts.