I wrote these, as you'd expect, right around the end of 2019. I am posting them here, now, at the beginning of 2021. Clearly, 2020 was a wacky year for everyone. Despite that, looking back at 2020, I think I stayed pretty true to these resolutions.
- More being on the field and in life; less being on the sidelines and in my head.
- More curiosity and wondering; less planning, predicting, and worrying.
- More doing; less waiting and rehearsing.
- More seeking truth – not about anything, just what’s really true.
- More present. Less future. Even less past.
- More seeing the perfection of life exactly as it is.
- Less proving anything to anyone, including myself.
- More discovering what life can be; less living anyone else’s idea of what life should be.
- More empathy, compassion and understanding. Less judging.